WHITE PAPERS AND ARTICLES
January 30, 2015 – Are hospitals doing enough to protect healthcare workers?
Read Joel Griffin’s Interview with Caroline Ramsey-Hamilton
and Bonnie Michelman at http://bit.ly/1ArWDpV
December 5, 2014 – How to Build a New, Risk-Based Police Model that Really Works.
Law Enforcement Can Transform Itself by Turning to a Risk-Based
Policing Model. Read it at: http://linkd.in/16gMK0I
July 28, 2014 – Healthcare’s failure to address link between mental illness and violence
puts lives in jeopardy. Why we need better mental health treatments to
reduce Mass Casualty Incidents. Read it at:
May 30, 2014 Using Risk-Based Security to Stem the Tide of Violence in Hospitals.
Changes in the healthcare environment demand more proactive security
programs! Read it at: http://www.securityinfowatch.com/article/11477567
JULY 13, 2013 – How to Manage Security & Facilities to the Challenge of Extreme Weather Events,
including Heat, Polar Vortex, Ice, Tornadoes, and Hurricanes by Larry Wilson
and Caroline Ramsey-Hamilton
- Preventing Workplace Violence by Using Baseline Flash Security Assessments to Prevent Workplace Violence Incidents in Hospitals
- Risk Assessment as a Business Process
- IAHSS – An Interview with Caroline Ramsey-Hamilton on Hospital Security Risk Assessments
- Decision Support Series – Critical Issues on Gun Violence in the Hospital (co-authored with James Sawyer)
- 2011 Anti-Terrorism Accreditation Board (ATAB) Service Award – Reprinted from the ATAB announcement
- The True Value of the Hospital Security ProgramAnd check out my Blog – THE RISK INSIDER, at SecurityInfoWatch.com